Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm Baaaackkkk....(Almost)

Hello again...it's been over a year and for that I do apologize, but as the saying goes: "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." I have a lot to catch up on. A lot I'd like to forget. Regardless, I am moving in a new direction now and believe this has been in the making for a long time. The focus of my blog is going to change a bit and I ask for your patience as I navigate through this new world of "online blogging." I still intend to spread awareness of these terrible disease(s), keep you posted on my progress and pitfalls and more importantly I hope to now provide a forum where others who suffer from chronic illness can come get support, advice, or just a good laugh cause they know where I'm coming from. Starting Sunday you can look forward to informative articles, inspirational anecdotes, my personal reflections and dreadful medical experiences, and much more. I am looking forward to sharing this journey with you and I hope that you share what you learn from me with others. Stay Tuned For: "The Broken Toe Syndrome" Best & Peace Always Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment